BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The applicant is water confident, mentally and physically fit to take part in the activities.
- The applicant is willing to comply with all safety regulations.
- The Oysterhaven Centre reserves the right to alter or cancel activities.
- The Oysterhaven Centre takes every precaution for the safety and well being of its customers. Course participants are reminded that there is a level of risk inherent in wall watersports and land-based adventure challenges for which they are responsible.
- The Oysterhaven Centre reserves the right to alter or cancel programmes as it deems necessary. In the event of a cancellation an alternative programme will be offered or a refund will be made.
- At the end of the week each participant receives a certificate with a photo of their group. We are happy to make originals of these and other photos available to you online. We may also use photos taken duriing the week for publicity. If you would prefer that we do not use photos of your child please advise.
Kit Hire Bookings
- I accept full responsibility for ensuring return to the launching point.
- I do not suffer from any medical conditions which may pose a risk to my safety in this activity. - If yes please specify.
- I accept full responsibility for ensuring the equipment is complete and seaworthy before launching.
- I accept responsibility for any damage caused to the equipment during the time it is hired in my name and I will be responsible for the cost of repair.
- I agree to abide by prevailing rental procedure guidelines (outlined at reception and on the slipway)
- I agree to arrive at the agreed time and adhere to the protocol in place.
- I will submit Oysterhaven Covid-19 symptom checker form on the morning of my booking.
- I acknowledge that the on-site rescue crafts are available for emergency situations only
- I understand that all craft operated by Oysterhaven Marine Ltd. trading as The Oysterhaven Centre are insured against injury, accident and third-party liability. I further understand that Personal Insurance against injury, accident or loss whilst renting equipment is the responsibility of the client. No responsibility is accepted by Oysterhaven Marine Ltd. its proprietors or instructors, for any injury, accident, damage or loss to a client’s property or person however caused.
Covid -19 Protocols
Every care has been taken to minimise the possibility of the spread of infection of Covid-19.
Specific operating procedures have been introduced by external Health and Safety professionals in order to limit contact between participants and promote best hygiene practice on site.
We have also implemented guidelines issued by
Irish Sailing, the National Governing Body.
HSE/HPSC guidelines as per Infection Prevention and Control guidance for settings providing childcare during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
We draw the attention of all Applicants to the introduction to this document which states: “ It is important for parents to accept that no interpersonal activity is without risk of transmission of infection at any time. Generally speaking the closer the physical contact, the more likely infection is to spread from one person to another. There are particular issues with small children because they tend to put things in their mouths and naturally seek very close contact with caregivers and other children.”
A symtpom checker will be sent to parents of all summer camp participants to complete and return to us on the 1st morning of their camp.