Following the government’s restrictions announced last Monday 19th October The Oysterhaven Centre is closed for activities except for training for our Panel Club members
We are following the advice of Irish Sailing / Sport Ireland’s Expert Group’s Guidance
“Non-contact training can continue for school going children, outdoors in pods of 15”
You can refer to Irish Sailing’s
Everyone on site has to observe 2 metre Social Distancing.
In order to mitigate any potential risk the following measures are still in place:
- Pre arrival Covid-19 Health Declaration and Symptom Checker
- Hand washing on arrival
- Practicing social distancing on site
- Changing rooms are out of use ( in line with advice)
- Sanitising all equipment after use
- Regular documented sanitising of toilet facilities (plus disinfectant provided)
- Avoiding close contact while on activities wherever practicable
- Undertaking by participants to co-operate with their instructors.
- Maintaining a register of all groups’ participants to facilitate contact tracing if necessary.
Sinead and Sophie continue to work behind the scenes and happy to chat to you on the ‘phone to give you updates so feel free to call 021 4770738 or email [email protected]ysterhaven.com / [email protected]
Keep in touch with Oysterhaven over winter on
23rd October 2020