Following the government’s restrictions announced on Tuesday 30tjh March The Oysterhaven Centre will reopen from Saturday 1st May,
We are following the advice of Irish Sailing / Sport Ireland’s Expert Group’s Guidance
"Underage (school age) non contact outdoor training in pods of 15 can recommence"
"Outdoor distanced sports for adults can beign to take place. Activities should be on a socially distanced basis and may take place between a maximum of tow households"
We are open for Panel Training, Educational School Tours, Kit Hire, Private Tuition and Family Fun Sessions.
You can refer to Irish Sailing’s
Everyone on site has to observe 2 metre Social Distancing.
In order to mitigate any potential risk the following measures are still in place:
- Pre arrival Covid-19 Health Declaration and Symptom Checker
- Hand washing on arrival
- Practicing social distancing on site
- Staggered use of Changing Rooms
- Sanitising all equipment after use
- Regular documented sanitising of toilet facilities (plus disinfectant provided)
- Avoiding close contact while on activities wherever practicable
- Undertaking by participants to co-operate with their instructors.
- Maintaining a register of all groups’ participants to facilitate contact tracing if necessary.
Keep in touch with Oysterhaven on
6th May 2021